Shallow or Deep End of the Pool……

    I’m not one to just wade around in the shallow end; no, no…I’m more of a jump in with both feet, head first into the deep end of the pool kind of person! I’ve never done anything ‘half-way’, always the first on the block to make her mark, and that is the same way with my jewelry business, Timeless Designs.

    Timeless Designs came out of my thriving passion for creativity; a hobby at first we’ll say but it is growing little by little into a strong business. Because I’ve ‘jumped in with both feet’ doesn’t mean I wasn’t prepared either...I did my homework, research, and spend the last year working in the industry to develop a name and business, that hopefully will someday be my Retirement. So, I’d like to thank those who are responsible and whose names have not been changed because their innocence was long ago lost!

    THANK YOU….
    …to my hubby Chris who’s camera I’ve fine tuned to take such awesome pictures! You can borrow it anytime Hun!
    …to my son Dalton who inspires and challenges me in the studio; some of these designs are his creations, just Fascinating!
    …to Mom & Dad who taught me at a very young age that I can achieve anything, now see what you’ve done!
    …to my son Jeremy who encourages and supports me even on his mission!
    …to Gayle & Lee for the great write-ups, meals at shows, support, and endless feed of gemstone information!
    …to CiCi and Shadow (Executive Cat & Jr. Manager Cat, respectively) for inventory control!
    …to Kelsey (Middle Manager Cat) who comes into the studio to remind me when I’ve missed ‘bedtime’.
    …to all my Friends & Family for supporting and encouraging me to keep trying and never give up!

    So, now we know who’s responsible – right!

    See ya soon!
    Annette