My Picks for Fall/Winter 2008-2009 Color Trends

    So I’m no expert, but I wondered about the colors trends for this Fall/Winter season. So I’ve been surfing around looking, hoping to stumble across the big Fall/Winter 2008-09 Color Trends. Several hours later, I’m dizzier now than when I started! It seems, depending on where you go, who you think is the top designers or whether you want to go by Paris, London, France, Asia or New York, Miami, or LA styles, that the color trends are as vast as the cities that influence them.

    So here’s a handful of what I found in fashion color trends for this Fall/Winter:

    >Feminine playful romance of the forties in a timeless elegance; soft yellows, blues, and pale pinks and greens, accenting with softer beige or faux whites

    >Rich, warm and deep colors of the earth; carmel or chocolate, rust, deep raspberry and walnut, pumpkin and oranges

    >Casual, yet bold and icy; taupish beiges, khaki, earthy browns, icy blue tones, and olive greens

    >Modern and urban; asphalt grays, deep dark shades of red, pink, violet, and green. Highlighted by the monochrome of silver, gold or copper

    Whatever the color or style, it is a balancing between deep dark, intense colors to modern and casual neutrals. Giving each individual a sense of unique style all their own.