Online Shopping, Promoting and Passion

    Looking around the internet there are many online places for people to buy and sell. I took some time to research and got several recommendations for Etsy. After much thought, I opened my Timeless Designs Etsy shop in April 2008, with only a handful of items. I made my first sales in June and July and continue to list many designs. My shop currently holds about 40-45 items ranging from necklaces and sets to earrings and bracelets. I strive to make designs that are high quality, yet inexpensive enough for anyone to own.
    This year I traveled to Tucson to the Colored Gem Show and JOGS shows. THAT was a mistake, sort of ! Talk about a kid in a candy store….it was like having access to every gemstone, finding, and jewelry related item you could image and some you couldn’t. I found stones that I have never heard of; met dealers/wholesalers that had cuts and stones from all over the world. Buying at the Tucson show gives me the ability to pick out every single stone, finding, crystal, and packaging by sight personally…knowing that I will get the best quality that I can for my designs and customers.
    I have a passion for designing and love working and learning about all the different gems. It is like discovering whole new world’s everyday! All my work is custom, striving for the one-of-a-kind pieces. If you don’t see what you are looking for or just want something different, please contact Timeless Designs and we’ll work to design something just for you!



    We've been featured on another Etsy Artists Blog!
    http://designsbycori.blogspot.com/2008/08/timeless-designs.html