Turquoise Gone Charms

    Blue and black are very striking colors and with the right combination of blue to black it can almost have a dramatic affect. The latest in my charmed necklace line is a mix of these two bold colors together and I really like how they turned out together. I just love this turquoise (stabilized) pendant with the deep color of blue and black veining hung by a gunmetal colored half-moon bail; it is the perfect focal to this necklace.


    I paired it with the charms design that I’ve been doing for this fall collection. There are many hand-charms such as small chunks of white magnesite, black agate rounds, Swarovski crystals of blue, light topaz and cosmo. I also added signature swirl drops in teal blue non-tarnish wire with silver accents; however when I did the earrings, I did the base in black to match the necklace. It hangs stationary on a black 18” silk cord.




    Turquoise: Spiritual attunement, cleansing, healing, protection, valor, soothing, peace of mind, guidance through the unknown, romantic spontaneity

    Browse and purchase from our fall collections at our online Ruby Lane Timeless Designs shop!

Blog Archive