Spring Fling Beads

    This collection of beads is great, provided from Artbeads.com for their Spring Fling. I’ve been trying to figure out different designs, but finding it’s a little harder than first thought. The ceramic beads (yellowish and blue/green tubes and creamy white disks) are great and will probably end up as spacers or earring pieces. I really like how ceramic and porcelain beads can really add to a necklace or earring.

    Next up are the two purple pendants and I love the designs in both these, could go either way to look either ethnic, tribal or maybe beach. They may end up in designs with either shells, pearls or maybe even some turquoise. The tiny green oyster shells are really tiny and provide a little challenge for me. I’m looking either use them as spacers or even better earrings and bracelet pieces mixing with other sea gems. The best part is the Swarovski crystals, the Xilion is a new brilliance with colors in Cyclamen Opal, Padparadscha Golden Shadow, and Indicolite Golden Shadow colors new for me and any of these will really add that hint of ‘bling’ to any design. I’m thinking maybe the cyclamen opals will accent some turquoise and coral necklace.

    Enjoy wondering through Artbeads.com for a variety of beading supplies, meanwhile I’ll keep working designs with these goodies until I find something that works.

    Legal Disclosure/Disclaimer: As a reviewer of products for Artbeads.com, I received the Swarovski crystals, oyster and ceramic beads and pendants products free of charge. I have not been paid nor compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement of these said products. I have been asked by Artbeads.com to review these products and provide my own honest feedback, whether it is positive or negative.

Blog Archive