Turquoise & Jasper Redesign

    Designing jewelry is interesting, knowing what to design that sells is an art. This lovely piece was originally a solid mixture of Turquoise and Landscape Picture Jasper; it got lots of compliments and people really loved it. However, it never really found a home and seemed to always be ‘missing something’.

    Today, I took it out of inventory and played with it on my design board. I mixed it up even more by adding a bold Turquoise donut pendant that I wire wrapped in artistic non-tarnish brass wire. Instead of looping the necklace onto the pendant, I strung it as single independent strands from the ‘bail swirls’ of the pendant. I shortened the necklace and took at out some of the larger stones for a sleek look.

    I think this design hits the mark, it is much better than the original design and I love the mix of Turquoise against the Landscape Picture Jasper.

    For this and many other unique handcrafted gemstone and wire designs, come see us at Timeless Designs.

Blog Archive