Review: Wire Jewelry Books

    In my small arsenal of wire jewelry and beading books I have several that I feel are very good; especially to get started, giving the basics, techniques and then moving into more intermediate to advanced level projects.

    Getting Started Series: Making Wire Jewelry & More
    Is an excellent book on the basics and getting started working with wire; great details in starting with tools, wire, shopping for supplies and foundational wire working techniques.




    All Wired Up
    One of my favorite wire wrapping and project books is this one; I draw inspiration from this book and enjoy the opening techniques and basis which leads into more intermediate, advanced and funky techniques of wire working.

    Bead On a Wire
    Another of my favorite wire working and beading books is this one. The author while using traditional methods of wire working, often plays ‘outside the box’ and expands upon different techniques of wire working.


    These and many other books on beading, wire working, projects and metalsmithing can be found at the local bookstores (or your local beading – hobby stores)!

Blog Archive