Turquoise & Amethyst

    Turquoise is extremely popular and many pieces are gone before I know it. Many times people miss out on the Turquoise pieces that I make and because they are not mass or reproduced, it’s often hard to be the ‘first’ to get the jewelry piece you want. I came to know a really great lady in Alabama and she loves Turquoise and Silver, with her favorite color being purple. Since missing several favorite Turquoise pieces, I offered to make a custom Turquoise and Silver piece just for her; mixing in her favorite color. While I have never put these two colors combinations together, I have seen them done before in spectacular jewelry pieces and I was up for the new adventure!

    Enter the creation of Turquoise, Amethyst and Silver necklace set! This piece is made from Terconite Turquoise in medium pillow gemstone beads and accented with pewter filigree end-caps. The Turquoise has a very nice blue color and excellent brown/black matrix that gives it character. In-between I mixed Amethyst chips in 2-strands and added the same stones in dangle earrings. The necklace is 19.5” and the earrings dangle about 1”; making a very nice comfortable piece for that dressy or casual event!

    The traditional properties for this piece are very interesting too…….
    Amethyst: Contentment, spirituality, dreams, healing, peace, happiness, love, intuition.
    Turquoise: Spiritual attunement, cleansing, healing, protection, valor, soothing, peace of mind, guidance through the unknown, romantic spontaneity.