Brand New Web Site

    I’m so very excited to announce that I’ve gone E-Commerce!! I just finished developing and published my jewelry website – Timeless Designs! You will find an array of jewelry (necklaces, sets, bracelets, earrings), events (shows & markets we attend), general information (policies, favorite links, FAQs), and get to know the artist behind the jewelry (that’s me!). I can’t wait to begin developing more with the website and this blog, while bring some of my best and most unique jewelry designs to you.

    Please bookmark it and visit often to see what I've done, new jewelry designs and purchase jewelry items available on the website. I will continue to have this blog where I will direct more posts to industry news, business series, gemstone finds, and much much more. So keep continue to “Follow The Blog” for Timeless Designs and visit our new jewelry website!

    Thank you to everyone who helped makes this ‘dream’ a reality!