Artisan Carfted International Beauty



    I have to say, my latest acquisition has to be one of the best I’ve made in a very long time. When I came across these pendants, not only did they draw me in from across the isle, but their incredible beauty is indescribable. The vendor sells international hand-crafted artisan pendants and beads and I have to say, these latest ones…well, the “wow” factor is off the charts!
     

     




    The pendants come from Russia and are all individually hand-painted. The steady hand that created the fine details of the flowers and leaves are just stunning (the pictures really do not do them justice). With each stroke you can tell the light and dark areas of the petals, softly fine brush strokes around the outer edge as a tiny picture fame; the artist left no detail unturned, giving way to one’s imagination of a country garden with each pendant.


    Each one is a little unique and something quite a bit ‘outside the box’ for me; I’m more known for creating bold, funky and chic designs….these are more traditionally delicate and soft, like an English Garden that I’ll probably mix up with crystals and pearls (my imagination was on overload while trying to pick out just a few to use in designs).



    The larger pendants are all wooden and very light weight, something I really liked because I’ve been searching for a little larger pendant with very little weight. The smaller pendants are all beautiful mother-of-pearl and the flower designs explode with color. Each one has a high glossy coating that really brings out the details. The artist also signed each one on the back for a truly unique pendant…soon to be designed into jewelry pieces!





    Check out our latest creations of artisan crafted jewelry at our online Ruby Lane shop!