Wild Wired Pendants

    I really enjoy working with pendants and nature gives me some really great materials to work with. Here’s I’ve designed to purchase (and sold several already!) pendants that either are stand-alone pieces or incorporated into necklaces.




    Pink or Green Agate slices wired in silver. I love these colors, the pink is a dyed clear agate slice with crystallization and the green is a sold all natural color of pale green. Both come with the funky earrings that have also been handcrafted.




    Dipping in the regions off the African coast, Madagascar these orthoceras pendants are really popular and I’ve done the both as individual and as a focal in a necklace. My favorite is the ex-large pendant showing the entire chamber of the squid fossil, it’s in my personal collection.


    Goniaties are really unusual and quite the challenge to work with because of their shapes. Either as a mix within a stylish necklace or as an independent to wear on any chain, collar or cord.
    For these and other pendants, see our collections.

Blog Archive