Eclectic Picasso Mixes

    Picasso beads are very diverse; with their marbling and colors almost anything is possible. I got the opportunity to try some Picasso beads along with some very nice sterling silver pieces and toggles from Artbeads.com. This collection of Picasso beads has a few different cuts; teardrop, rondelle, oval, and round coin. I love the different colors and the ability to build in any direction with colors.

    Here, to the left, I’ve paired the oval and coin round Picasso beads with Turquoise that has a strong color of green to blue and matrix in the same brown and rust patters at the Picasso beads; in-between each is a very nice, very tiny sterling silver square bead that has tiny bubbles on all four corners, which gives nice texture to the necklace pattern.

    In this piece to the right, I’ve mixed the faceted rondelle Picasso beads to bring out the blue and green of the stones used; mixed with cracked navy blue glass beads and green/blue Serpertine stones; highlighting with textured oval tube sterling silver beads and a lovely Petsky Coral Fossil pendant.

    Legal Disclosure/Disclaimer: As a reviewer of products for Artbeads.com, I received the sterling silver beads, toggles and Picasso bead products free of charge. I have not been paid nor compensated by Artbeads.com for my endorsement of these said products. I have been asked by Artbeads.com to review these products and provide my own honest feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

Blog Archive