Custom Jewelry Pieces

    Quite often I get a request from a customer to make a custom piece to match an outfit or dress for a special event. In this case, I recently got a request from a loyal customer who bought our beautiful Crazy Lace Agate Crystals Copper bracelet. She wore it to work and realized that she needed a matching pair of earrings! After her inquiry, I dug through my inventory to see if I see had the stones – we got lucky!

    Here I’ve designed a nice pair of dangle earrings in the same matching pair of Crazy Lace Agate and highlighted it with off-set crystals and copper.

    Agates: Balancing physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual energies; perceptiveness, strength, inspiration, awakening talents.

    Interested in a custom piece?
    Contact us for further details or browse our website to purchase many other jewelry designs in natural gemstones.

Blog Archive