Twist of a Bracelet

    This is a new technique for me using my twisting coil wire and adding beads. I saw this technique a few months back and have been working to get the right beads and gauge wire to work and still be flexible enough to wear, but not break the wire. I kept going back to the original lessons until I finally got it right (practice makes perfect!).


    These bracelets are a done with artistic non-tarnish wire; one in silver and one in bronze. I’ve beaded the wire with glass dipped pearls and finished with coordinating accents. One is done in Turquoise with fine black webbing; accented with Onyx and a silver toned toggle. The second is a beauty in peach/campaign glass dipped pearls and then finished with light topaz crystals and a gold toned magnetic toggle.

    These would make lovely Easter and Mother’s Day gifts! Visit Timeless Designs for these and other gemstone, dichroic and crystal jewelry.


Blog Archive