Valentine poems-Special Valentine's Day gifts

    Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many persons all over the world. In the West, it is the traditional day, lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's poems, Valentine's cards, Valentine Love Notes, presenting flowers, or offering jewelry. Here are some poems for your lovers.

    You Are My Blessing

    The gift wrapping is over
    The cards are gone
    Yet my heart continues
    To sing this song

    You are my blessing
    The love of my life
    You are the reason
    I have no strife

    You bring me happiness
    You bring me light
    Your smile reflects
    A joy so bright

    The hours are filled
    With warm and caring
    Each moment overflow
    With heartfelt sharings.

    Will You Be my Valentine?

    Will you be my Valentine?
    I know that I am yours.
    You are like a tossing sea
    And I am like your shores.

    You are like an endless wave
    And I your waiting sand.
    And I will wait forever as
    You come and smooth my hand.

    I will wait forever, yet
    You are a part of me.
    I hold you in my arms, while you
    Come to me endlessly.

    Will you be my Valentine?
    I know that I am yours.
    I love you with a love that yearns
    To be your golden shores.

    In Love at Last

    In love at last.
    Never alone anymore,
    Like in the past.

    I chose you to love,
    My heart to you I give.

    I could look the world over,
    Never find one so true,
    As loving and giving,
    There is only one you.

    My lover, my friend,
    Today you are...
    My Special Valentine

Blog Archive